Friday 11 March 2016

Evaluation 6 - What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Personally, I have learnt two main things, first, during the filming of our video, I learnt how to change the focus of the camera with a moving "target", then I understood how Imovie works, it took some time and some advice from old Media A-level students to get a grip of how things work, for example trimming clips and audios or adding audios to a clip, adding titles to some scenes and having the right timing of appearance and disappearance from the screen, the fading of the sound in some sections of our film are incredibly important in my opinion as they really introduce "you" to the next scene and to the next sound. Another thing I used for the construction of our project is youtube, I took inspiration from other Films Noir movies to use in our video, things like camera angles or facial expressions from other actors in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment