- The music, most people were very happy with the music and almost everyone said that all sounds in the video were very accurate with the kind of mood that the visuals give off, so there is a good match.
- The camera angles, most of the viewers that I have interviewed have said that they thought that most of our camera angles had a good mixture of creativeness and also a good reflection of typical camera angles used in most movies.
- The editing, everyone thought that the editing was well timed and did not show major mistakes.
- Some viewers stated that the acting could be improved, especially the second half (after the killing).
- The main concern that most viewers had is the font used for the opening titles, the majority of people found them inappropriate, personally, I fully agree, I think that the ones we have used are not suited for the kind of genre and mood that we wanted to set with the storyline and the visuals.